Peaceful Warrior Training Group offers the following active shooter training classes. Click on the courses below to learn more. To request one or more for your group, or inquire about custom training courses, please contact us.
This training class is the first in a series that lays the foundation for active shooter prevention, preparedness, and response. Tier 1 will cover the history of active shooters, lessons learned from those events, and response strategies/tactics.
- Active shooter prevention
- Organizational security
- Lessons learned from past active shooter incidents
- Response strategies
- Video instruction
Active Shooter for Friends and Family Course
Interested in active shooter training but your work place or school doesn’t offer it? We offer the Tier 1 Active Shooter course at your home or in a convenient conference location for you and your loved ones to ensure the training that will help protect them. Contact us for details.
This training is hands-on and will allow students who have completed Tier 1 to apply learned tactics and techniques. Tier 2 training allows instructors to work one-on-one with students in a variety of active shooter simulations/scenarios giving participants specialized instruction, confidence, and experience applying active shooter response tactics.
- Empower students to apply Tier 1 Concepts
- Instill confidence
- Participants will gain a practical understanding of active shooter responses and tactics through practical exercises
- Scenario based
This training will instruct students in how to treat the injuries normally suffered during an active shooter incident. This course goes well beyond any first aid course and brings proven battlefield lifesaving techniques to your organization.Training Objectives:
- Empower students to apply Rapid Trauma Care
- Use First-Care Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) Techniques
- Presentation/Video introduction
- Hands-on application
This unique class is focused on the security professional’s role during an active shooter incident. A security professional that is well trained in an active shooter response can quickly respond and make a difference. Through coordination and facilitation, a security officer can protect bystanders and save lives.
- Quick and effective active shooter response for the security professional.
Personal protection/Client protection.
- Active shooter incident coordination.
- Hands-on application
This course gives students numerous verbal de-escalation tactics to assist them in managing aggressive behaviors.
- Learn and apply verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Incorporate verbal de-escalation tactics with self-defense tactics.
- Apply self-defense techniques during training simulations.
This course is intended for public sector police and fire services. Instruction centers on the development of an active shooter response through a collaborative approach. Instructors will share lessons learned through real life experiences. Working together, police and fire quickly provide care to those victimized by active shooter incidents.
- Establish police and fire department roles.
- Reinforce a unified approach to the rescue task force concept.
- Quickly treat injuries and reduce hemorrhagic deaths.
- Policy Development and Guidelines.
- Lecture and PowerPoint
- Video demonstration
- Optional Hands-on/Walk through
- Use of Force Theory / Reasonable Application of Force Training
- Professional Communication / Verbal De-escalation Training
- Defensive Tactics Training
- Use of Force Report Writing